Saturday, February 11, 2012

DOITSU PANDA goes to SANRIO PUROLAND, HELLO PANDA FASHION LOOK ^^

2012/02/11

サンリオピューロランド 行く



Doitsu Panda is on the way to Sanrio Puroland and this is my FASHION LOOK : HELLO PANDA ^^
Wearing this cute CHUBBY BUNNY x HELLO KITTY HEADBAND which was lent by my super best friend in Japan : Kaila Ocampo (who owns the.rainbowholic.me check out her blog !!) and SUPER KAWAII HELLO KITTY GLASSES ^^ (sorry to say this is also Kaila's property, hahaha !)




To add a playful and a bit of lolita look, I wore this black one piece which I bought in Singapore (thanks to my mom who chose it for me ^^) and lace stocking from FOREVER 21 :D
not to forget my latest RED CREEPER SHOES :D freshly bought this shoes for this trip, hahaha.
The final touch is my red heart shaped bag. This bag also has history ! Bought it one day before this trip to make the perfect look ^^ It has been my habbit to buy some stuff so I can have the exact image that I want !!

No comments:

Post a Comment