Monday, February 27, 2012

SHIBUYA109 - WHATS HOT ?! --> LDS SPRING ACCESSORIES COLLECTION *^^*



 MY LATEST SPRING BABES ^0^



Stopped by at SHIBUYA109 last Saturday after getting a little "pocket money" from BOOKOFF, hahahaha !! When I wanted to go in and up, so many events happened that day. Got a free DHC cleansing oil sample and even met with DJ HELLO KITTY ^^ AAAAAA :D I felt so lucky that day.



 Moving on, inside Shibuya 109 changes happened. Many of the stores inside were re-newing their stores and on Saturday some of them finally re opened ! Usually the shops will give treatment to the customers who come, from a lollypop until DISCOUNT COUPON !! I got 100YEN OFF from LDS and why waste it ?!! I am currently in desperate need of new spring accessories so I began my shopping spree at the new look of LDS shop ^^


DoistuPanda's おすすめ
(osusume : recommendation :p)


*. USA MIMI HEADBAND


 

OH MY !! I fall in love with this SUPER KAWAII type of headband !! The price starts from 990YEN and the best part is you just need to twist it on your head and PRETTY YOU COMES UP ^0^ This spring pastel is so on, so this LDS headband is so perfect !! It comes in yellow, purple,blue,lace and just like mine, peach ^0^ LDS version of usa mimi is XTRA LARGE which brings up the cuteness level *^^*

FYI, USA MIMI comes from the word Japanese of USAGI, which means rabbit and MIMI, which means ears ^^ IT'S A RABBIT EAR HEADBAND *^^*


*.  DATE MEGANE だてメガネ
  

Until now, one of my mojo in dressing up is my glasses !! In Japan, Date Megane is getting much more famous. Date Megane refers to glasses which has no lenses. DoitsuPanda's style : FAKE EYELASHES feat. MEGANE !! you will be super stylish in so many ways ;) Did you remember I was wearing hello kitty glasses when I went to Sanrio Puroland ? It was lended by my fashion mates, Kaila Ocampo who found it in Hongkong. NOW, THIS GLASSES IS AVAILABLE IN JAPAN !!! I finally have my own Kitty chan glasses ^0^ This glasses is super cute for spring because the frame is white and the ribbon is peach ^^ MIX IT WITH MY USA MIMI HEADBAND and AAAAA, just wait for ny outfit shoot with them ^0^


SNEAK PEEK : 2012 SUMMER

*.  STUDDED & NEON ICE CREAM



NEON WILL BE SO ON !!!
Thats why I also bought this studded bracelet for a super early warm up, hahaha.
(Actually, I bought it to use my coupon. When you get a discount coupon, read the terms and condition !!!! Its usually in smaller font size and there is this kanji 以上 which means you need to buy items above that amount of price including tax!!) 



The wather is getting warmer, but there's nothing wrong when it comes to ice cream. Found this cute and affordable ice cream hair pin to mix nd match with any other colorful pastel look. What a colorful cuteness ^0^ GET READY FOR NEW SEASON !!



while I was shopping at LDS, I met this very kind shopkeeper ^0^ She is so pretty and I even got a free polaroid with her. Me, as Michael Jackson and She as Mairlyn Monroe !! ありがとう LDS !! ^^










No comments:

Post a Comment