Sunday, April 15, 2012

APRIL HIGHLIGHT : SPRING LOLITA DEBUT ^0^

 New study life, hectic days of University life has been taking my 2 first weeks of April. Yet, I still could have some fun with my all time creative and cute friend,
KAILA from RAINBOWHOLIC ^0^
As we promised ourselves before, we wanted to have a SPRING LOLITA DAY when we could have some snacks, walking around Harajuhku with our lacy and pretty Lolita dress, catching everybody's eyes who passed by. O Yeah, It's coming true today !!
 It was actually my first debut as a LOLITA GIRL and I tried my best to capture the beauty and sweetnes of Lolita Fashion. These snaps were taken at HARAJUKU STREET by,of course, my dear friend KAILA OCAMPO ^0^ We took turn to snap each other's and it was super FUN, hahahahaha !!!
 DoitsuPanda presents : SPRING LOLITA 2012 1st edition ^0^













ZOOM IN :


おすすめ SHOP FOR AFFORDABLE LOLITA FASHION


calling all the LOLITA GIRL WANNA BE !!!
I was first introduced to this store by once again, KAILA from RAINBOWHOLIC ^^
This store is located on HARAJUK TAKESHITA DORI
and believe me, IT IS AFFORDABLE and YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT TO COMPLETE YOUR LOLITA LOOK !!
行ってみてね ^0^





1 comment: