Monday, June 18, 2012

WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR : A LOVELY VISIT FROM MY FAMILY ^0^ vol 2 : OUR CARICATURE ^0^

 Today, I will start revealing what my family and I usually do when we have our trip together, especially here in Japan ^^ Like I said before, eventhough my parents and my brother came to visit me on different time, we had so much fun and new experiences ^0^
 Last year, we accidentally founf an interesting place in Shibuya. Well, it's not SHIBUYA 109 or any other famous department stores. IT'S A FACE CARICATURE STUDIO ^0^ FYI, The owner of this studio is a WORLD CHAMPION FOR FACE CARICATURE !!!! This studio is one of my オススメ (osusume-reccomendation) for anyone who will come to Japan soon, hehehe. If you are looking for new experience in Tokyo, please drop by to this place ^0^


TONS OF CARICATURES !! OH MY !!

 It didn't take a long time for them to draw our face. In 30 minutes time you will surely get a satisfying result. However, you shouldn't be shocked if your face become very comical, because that's the FUN PART !!!! The sketcher will take some outstanding elements from your face and put them together in their sketch. My family and I always laugh so hard when seeing the sketch result, because you can't predict how your face will be, hahaha. We were not allowed to see the sketch before it was completely finished, so the we could feel the tension (in a good way ;p )
 I have been to this place for 3 times and guess what !!! My face was different in every single picture !!! Eventhough it was from the same sketcher, the result is always different !!!!
LOOK, LOOK, LOOK !!!! 


MY FIRST CARICATURE WITH MOM ^^

MOM, PANDA,PAMPY ^0^ 


PANDA AND BROTHER ^^ ( panda got sunburn, wkwkwkwk)


 The price for a single face cricature is around 2000 YEN. You can buy aditional frame too so you can hang it on your wall imediatelly ^0^  COME GET YOUR OWN CARICATURE GUYS ^0^

website for Caricature Japan :http://caricature-japan.com/
(check it out guys !! - Japanese web)


HAPPY WITH THE RESULT !!!!! ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment