Sunday, October 21, 2012

MY CRAY SUNDAY vol.1: BASEBALL NIGHT , CHEERING FROM MY ROOM !!! YEAAAAHHHH I AM A GIANTS FAN !!!!!!!!!!

 

Almost every weekends I will get out from my nest and fly to Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku and so many other fun places to hang out with friends or just a date with myself. However, I have been so caught up with school works lately and I have promised myself to be more cautious on spending money. So, here I am !!! All day long in my room, from sleeping on my bed staring at the ceeling, cooking my own meal, surfing in Rakuten gazing for some cool clothes and watching online movie. OH WAIT, I think I went out for a while, but only for paying the electricity, phone and water bill ToT
 While crawling around doing nothing, I remembered that this night my favorite baseball team, YOMIURI GIANTS is having a CLIMAX SERIES match againts the CHUNICHI DRAGON. I have always want to watch the baseball match LIVE, in Tokyo Dome, but I guess I just haven't got the chance to dig more of how to buy the match ticket. Well, I DON'T CARE !! I WANT TO CHEER UP FOR MY GIANTS !!!!!!!!! Few minutes later as it went close to 19.00, the time when the match will air on TV, I dress up with my one and only Giants Uniform with number 7 on it ( This is CHONO's number, he is so athletic and cool ^0^ kyaaaaaa) and a Giants cap which all of them my dad bought me !!. As I am watching the match and writing this, I still don't know how Giants end up, the score is 2-2... T0T 頑張って!!!!!!
 Here are my craziness in my room ! Sorry for the mess in my room, hehehehe ^0^

 








 
 

 




 

 
 

1 comment: